Looking for raw, vegan and wholefood recipes that are quick and tasty?
Then you’re in the right place!
Discover a world of recipes and tips to support you in eating healthy, nutritious food.
Most recipes are devoid of fuss and fiddle, and many can be whipped up in just a few minutes.
Keep exploring below for my latest recipe, my top recipes, and a selection of more than 60 recipes for special diets including raw, paleo, dairy-free and gluten-free, plus my low-fuss “6 ingredients or less” and “chuck it in the blender” recipe collections.
And discover that eating vibrantly can be both easy and delicious!
Have you seen this recipe?
- Homemade Raw Almond Butter - Follow these easy steps to make your own homemade raw vegan almond butter with just almonds (and salt if you like). So simple, so wholesome, so delicious and SO worth it.
My adventures with food…
- Ways to eat sauerkraut – brown rice and grated apple - I'm currently exploring ways to eat sauerkraut that don't involve hot dogs. So I paired wholegrain brown rice with a couple of tablespoons of sauerkraut and a grated apple. I call it "Brown Rice with Sauerkraut and Apple". Delicious, healthy and filling. Yum!
My top recipes
I love raw food recipes because they’re easy to make, packed with nutrition, and there’s no chance I’m going to burn myself ;)
Whip up a wholefood vegan dish with these paleo recipes. Full of nutrient-dense foods, with no refined ingredients or grains.
- Any Green Winter Green Smoothie
- Crunchy Hemp Coconut Fruit Salad
- All Natural Homemade Rainbow Sprinkles
There’s not a cow in sight with these fabulous dairy-free recipes. But who says you need to give up creamy and delicious? Not me!
Fortunately, wheat doesn’t go that well in raw food dishes, so many of my recipes are also gluten-free. No need to feel deprived any more!
Recipes with 6 ingredients or less
Who’s got time for complicated recipes? Not me! Check out these awesome recipes with just 6 ingredients or less and get eating healthy in no time.
“Chuck it in the blender” recipes
My all-time favourite recipes are those I can just “chuck in the blender”. They’re fast to make, hard to get wrong, and simple to clean up. Perfect!
Or check out all of my delicious recipes.
And have an awesome day!
~ Nikki, Eating Vibrantly