Looking for raw, vegan and wholefood recipes that are quick and tasty?
Then you’re in the right place!
Discover a world of recipes and tips to support you in eating healthy, nutritious food.
Most recipes are devoid of fuss and fiddle, and many can be whipped up in just a few minutes.
Keep exploring below for my latest recipe, my top recipes, and a selection of more than 60 recipes for special diets including raw, paleo, dairy-free and gluten-free, plus my low-fuss “6 ingredients or less” and “chuck it in the blender” recipe collections.
And discover that eating vibrantly can be both easy and delicious!
Have you seen this recipe?
- Raw Carob Banana Smoothie - This raw carob banana smoothie is dangerously delicious. But, hey, if you’re eating such amazing food, does it really matter? My 4yo also loves to drink it, so it must be awesome, and being so fast to whip up too, it makes a great dinner or afternoon snack.
My adventures with food…
- Raw caramel fudge in a blender? - I've never made fudge in my blender before, or anything very solid really. But when I saw this recipe for raw caramel fudge, I just had to give it a try. And it doesn't get any simpler than this - dates and macadamias? I can definitely handle that.
My top recipes
I love raw food recipes because they’re easy to make, packed with nutrition, and there’s no chance I’m going to burn myself ;)
Whip up a wholefood vegan dish with these paleo recipes. Full of nutrient-dense foods, with no refined ingredients or grains.
There’s not a cow in sight with these fabulous dairy-free recipes. But who says you need to give up creamy and delicious? Not me!
Fortunately, wheat doesn’t go that well in raw food dishes, so many of my recipes are also gluten-free. No need to feel deprived any more!
- Simple Vegan Bolognese Sauce
- Vegan Lasagna with Spinach and Mushrooms
- Raw Vegan Banana Raspberry Smoothie
Recipes with 6 ingredients or less
Who’s got time for complicated recipes? Not me! Check out these awesome recipes with just 6 ingredients or less and get eating healthy in no time.
“Chuck it in the blender” recipes
My all-time favourite recipes are those I can just “chuck in the blender”. They’re fast to make, hard to get wrong, and simple to clean up. Perfect!
Or check out all of my delicious recipes.
And have an awesome day!
~ Nikki, Eating Vibrantly