Healthy, easy vegan recipes using whole foods plant-based ingredients
Looking for raw, wholefood and vegan recipes that are easy and healthy?
Then you’re in the right place!
Discover a world of simple and delicious vegan recipes and plant-based tips to support you in eating healthy, nutritious food.
Most recipes are devoid of fuss and fiddle, and many can be whipped up in just a few minutes.
Keep exploring below for my latest recipe, my top recipes, and a selection of nearly 80 recipes for special diets including raw, paleo, dairy-free and gluten-free, plus my low-fuss “6 ingredients or less” and “chuck it in the blender” recipe collections.
And discover that eating vibrantly can be both easy and delicious!
Have you seen this vegan recipe?
- Raw Date Coconut Macaroons- With just four wholesome ingredients, these raw date coconut macaroons are gorgeous balls of pure bliss. Just coconut, dates, vanilla beans and a pinch of salt, which makes them gluten-free, nut-free, vegan and paleo. So simple, so easy, so quick, so tasty! Just. Too. Delicious.
My adventures with vegan food…
- Kelp noodle chili salad for lunch- I've been eating kelp noodles every day this week for lunch, in a super quick and easy kelp noodle chili salad, and I must say, I've been really enjoying it. So easy, so convenient and so delicious.
My top vegan recipes
Raw vegan recipes
I love raw food recipes because they’re easy to make, packed with nutrition, and there’s no chance I’m going to burn myself ;)
Vegan paleo recipes
Whip up a wholefood vegan dish with these paleo recipes. Full of nutrient-dense foods, with no refined ingredients or grains.
- Raw Carob Banana Smoothie
- Hearty Green Salad with Avocado and Mushroom
- Crunchy Hemp Coconut Fruit Salad
Vegan dairy-free recipes
There’s not a cow in sight with these fabulous dairy-free recipes. But who says you need to give up creamy and delicious? Not me!
Vegan gluten-free recipes
Fortunately, wheat doesn’t go that well in raw food dishes, so many of my recipes are also gluten-free. No need to feel deprived any more!
Vegan recipes with 6 ingredients or less
Who’s got time for complicated recipes? Not me! Check out these awesome recipes with just 6 ingredients or less and get eating healthy in no time.
“Chuck it in the blender” vegan recipes
My all-time favourite recipes are those I can just “chuck in the blender”. They’re fast to make, hard to get wrong, and simple to clean up. Perfect!
Or check out all of my delicious vegan recipes.
And have an awesome day!
~ Nikki, Eating Vibrantly