Looking for raw, vegan and wholefood recipes that are quick and tasty?
Then you’re in the right place!
Discover a world of recipes and tips to support you in eating healthy, nutritious food.
Most recipes are devoid of fuss and fiddle, and many can be whipped up in just a few minutes.
Keep exploring below for my latest recipe, my top recipes, and a selection of more than 60 recipes for special diets including raw, paleo, dairy-free and gluten-free, plus my low-fuss “6 ingredients or less” and “chuck it in the blender” recipe collections.
And discover that eating vibrantly can be both easy and delicious!
Have you seen this recipe?
- Raw Date Coconut Macaroons - With just four wholesome ingredients, these raw date coconut macaroons are gorgeous balls of pure bliss. Just coconut, dates, vanilla beans and a pinch of salt, which makes them gluten-free, nut-free, vegan and paleo. So simple, so easy, so quick, so tasty! Just. Too. Delicious.
My adventures with food…
- How to reduce your cholesterol naturally - We've had an amazing journey in the last twelve months, part of which was Paul's "miraculous" recovery from high cholesterol results and the threat of statin drugs, just through natural and simple changes to our lifestyle. And not only did Paul's cholesterol come back down to normal, but we've discovered so much good stuff along the way, that our lives are now so much better than they ever were.
My top recipes
I love raw food recipes because they’re easy to make, packed with nutrition, and there’s no chance I’m going to burn myself ;)
Whip up a wholefood vegan dish with these paleo recipes. Full of nutrient-dense foods, with no refined ingredients or grains.
There’s not a cow in sight with these fabulous dairy-free recipes. But who says you need to give up creamy and delicious? Not me!
Fortunately, wheat doesn’t go that well in raw food dishes, so many of my recipes are also gluten-free. No need to feel deprived any more!
Recipes with 6 ingredients or less
Who’s got time for complicated recipes? Not me! Check out these awesome recipes with just 6 ingredients or less and get eating healthy in no time.
- Homemade Raw Almond Butter
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Coconut Pudding
- Easy Nut-Free Raw Vegan Chocolate Fudge
“Chuck it in the blender” recipes
My all-time favourite recipes are those I can just “chuck in the blender”. They’re fast to make, hard to get wrong, and simple to clean up. Perfect!
Or check out all of my delicious recipes.
And have an awesome day!
~ Nikki, Eating Vibrantly