Looking for raw, vegan and wholefood recipes that are quick and tasty?
Then you’re in the right place!
Discover a world of recipes and tips to support you in eating healthy, nutritious food.
Most recipes are devoid of fuss and fiddle, and many can be whipped up in just a few minutes.
Keep exploring below for my latest recipe, my top recipes, and a selection of more than 60 recipes for special diets including raw, paleo, dairy-free and gluten-free, plus my low-fuss “6 ingredients or less” and “chuck it in the blender” recipe collections.
And discover that eating vibrantly can be both easy and delicious!
Have you seen this recipe?
- Avocado Banana Yoghurt- If you're looking for a dairy free, nut-free yoghurt alternative, give my avocado banana yoghurt recipe a try. And although it does look a bit like avocado snot, I promise that it tastes like a tangy, sweet banana and vanilla yoghurt.
My adventures with food…
- Raw chocolate birthday cake- This is the masterpiece I created today - raw chocolate birthday cake. And what's even more impressive is that my 3yo daughter actually ate some and declared it to be "delicious", so we might just be headed for a successful birthday yet.
My top recipes
I love raw food recipes because they’re easy to make, packed with nutrition, and there’s no chance I’m going to burn myself ;)
- Raw Almond Pulp Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Morning Coffee Juice
- Easy Nut-Free Raw Vegan Chocolate Fudge
Whip up a wholefood vegan dish with these paleo recipes. Full of nutrient-dense foods, with no refined ingredients or grains.
There’s not a cow in sight with these fabulous dairy-free recipes. But who says you need to give up creamy and delicious? Not me!
- Mexican Salad with Coriander and Macadamias
- Healthy Oil Free Popcorn
- Chickpea Vegan Chicken Schnitzels
Fortunately, wheat doesn’t go that well in raw food dishes, so many of my recipes are also gluten-free. No need to feel deprived any more!
Recipes with 6 ingredients or less
Who’s got time for complicated recipes? Not me! Check out these awesome recipes with just 6 ingredients or less and get eating healthy in no time.
“Chuck it in the blender” recipes
My all-time favourite recipes are those I can just “chuck in the blender”. They’re fast to make, hard to get wrong, and simple to clean up. Perfect!
Or check out all of my delicious recipes.
And have an awesome day!
~ Nikki, Eating Vibrantly