Homemade Raw Muesli
Making your own homemade raw muesli is so easy! I love blending it just the way I like it and my super-quick recipe is really low in grains and nuts too.
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Makes 2 cups (4 serves)
- 1/4 cup buckwheat
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut , unsweetened
- 1/4 cup spelt flakes or gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sultanas / golden raisins
- 1/8 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup brazil nuts , chopped
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds / hearts
Measure everything into a mixing bowl.
Mix thoroughly and serve with fresh fruit and almond milk.
Best stored in the refrigerator.
- Before: -
- During: 5 minutes
- After: -
- Need: Some kind of measuring scoop
Serving: 0.5cup (68g); Calories: 331kcal; Carbohydrates: 28.1g; Protein: 10.7g; Fat: 20.9g; Saturated Fat: 5.2g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.8g; Monounsaturated Fat: 4g; Sodium: 5.5mg; Potassium: 431mg; Fiber: 6.2g; Sugar: 9g; Vitamin C: 2%; Calcium: 6%; Iron: 16%