Morning "Coffee" Juice
This juice tastes just like a mug of sweet coffee. A flavoursome blend of kale, carrot, celery & apple, this coffee juice is a great way to start your day.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Makes 600 ml (2 serves)
- 3/4 cup black kale / cavolo nero / dinosaur kale / tuscan kale , roughly sliced (60g or 2-3 leaves)
- 1 1/4 cup carrot , in chunks (400g or 3 med)
- 3/4 cup celery , without leaves, roughly sliced (200g or 3 stalks)
- 1/2 cup apple , with skin, in chunks (200g or 2 med)
Juice all ingredients, putting small amounts of each through in the order shown above.
Depending on your juicer, if the pulp comes out wet, you can feed it through again.
Pour into a glass and drink.
For "iced coffee", serve your finished juice "on the rocks" i.e. put a couple of ice-cubes in a glass, and pour the juice onto the ice.
- Before: -
- During:10 mins (prep) + 15 mins (juicing)
- After: 15 mins (cleanup)
- Need: Juicer
Serving: 300ml; Calories: 110kcal; Carbohydrates: 12.3g; Protein: 1.3g; Fat: 0.6g; Saturated Fat: 0.1g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g; Sodium: 111mg; Potassium: 754mg; Fiber: 1.4g; Sugar: 7g; Vitamin A: 29250IU; Vitamin C: 52.8mg; Calcium: 100mg; Iron: 1.3mg