I’ve done something a little different this month.
I’ve gone back to some of my top recipes and given them a major spring clean, including:
- Adding a handy table of contents at the top, so you can quickly jump to the section you’re interested in
- Checking and updating the actual recipe, so you can be confident that the recipe will be a success
- Adding full nutritional information, so you know exactly what you’re getting with each mouthful
- Expanding and updating the tips and tricks, so you can quickly become a kitchen master
- Adding and extending the suggestions for variations, so you can satisfy your craving for variety
- Adding a “Frequently Asked Question” section, so you can finally get answers to all of your burning questions
- Adding a “Budget” section, so you can see exactly how to make your pennies go further
- Adding a “Resource” section, so you can quench your thirst for more knowledge
Wow! That’s a lot of upgrades!
I plan to work through all of my recipes and give them this “top shelf” treatment eventually, but for now there’s three recipes that I’ve whipped into shape for you, and they’re some of my all-time most popular ones:
my Raw Taco Salad,
and my Instant Raw Vegan Feta Cheese.
If you haven’t checked out these recipes yet, please do so now because I’m sure you’ll love them all, and I’d love to know what you think.
And also, I’d love to hear your thoughts on an idea I’m brewing:
Would you be interested in attending a free live online cooking class, where I demonstrate how to make one of my recipes, so you can see exactly how I do it and ask questions in real-time?
If this is something you’d be interested in, please let me know by clicking here:
I’d love to hear what you think of the changes I’m making with Eating Vibrantly, because I’m really passionate about making it even easier for you to enjoy eating healthy food.
May you have an awesome day!
~ Nikki, Eating Vibrantly